Investor Awareness Program
Understanding of finances is virtually non-existent in the country since there is no focus on financial education as a life skill during education. This leads to successful and intelligent people in various fields making financial errors in life leading to stress and less productivity at workplace.
Why does this happen?
- Over 50% of employees don’t have enough emergency savings
- One-third of workers finds it difficult to meet their monthly household expenses
- Nearly 50% consistently carry credit card balances
- Roughly half of all employees find dealing with their financial situation stressful
- Almost 40% estimate they spend three hours or more thinking about or dealing with personal finances issues at work.
AND ALL OF THEM BELIEVE THAT THEIR BOSS & HR ARE THE REASONS FOR THEIR FINANCIAL PROBLEMS! We believe we can change this paradigm
Objective: The Objective of the program is to improve the level of financial wellness of the participants and empower them for responsible financial decision making
Benefits for Employees
- Knowing even the basics of finance and money can improve an individual’s decision-making capabilities and increase confidence of employees.
- Learning about benefits programs available can increase utilization, participation, and maximize employee compensation throughout their tenure at work.
- Improving debt management and learning ways to improve savings increases financial security and reduces stress for employees.
Benefit for Employers
- Financial education is a benefit that can increase loyalty, improve retention, and help an organization with workforce planning.
- Reducing financial stress and insecurity among employees improves focus and productivity while on the job.
- Financial literacy training helps employers manage risk of liability and support employees with sufficient information to make decisions about retirement plans and other benefits.
No Cost for the organization
We get sponsorship to conduct these workshops by self-regulatory organisations like AMFI & from Financial Institutions which are mandated by the Securities and Exchanges Board of India to spend a part of profit towards spreading Investor Awareness.